Fucks-FunnyFucks-Funny

Main Movies Reviews Stats

World War 5 World War 5

Ok.

The graphics rocked! I liked the smog in the city, the bubbles underwater, shadows, etc. Basically the graphics kicked ass.

But the missles, torpedos, etc did move rather slow. Sometimes it looked too cartonish. I realize that this is a cartoon, but compared with the rest of it, some parts really looked kinda childish.

Also the ships and all the "things" in the movie didn't look too futuristic. The more developed we are the faster we develop. So in ten years now we can achieve way more than we would a hundred years ago in the same period of time (10 years).

I don't see how this is a world war. Just a few shots here and there. No real destruction. Didn't look like too many countries were involved.

So basically the graphics rock, but the plot is weak.

GF - What is Gundam? GF - What is Gundam?

ROCKS......................

Buddy that rocks. I don't know why, it just does. It is so funny. Especially the music is the same as that thief "bonus" used in "his" stick fights.

One-Man Band: Take One One-Man Band: Take One

Somewhat funny.

Well you do have a slight sence of humor, I wasn't laughing my ass of, but I can see how that is is funny. I like the loadering part. I guess you wasn't not unproperly edumacate.d